Meet the Community!

Hey everyone this is Arun… huge supporter of cosmos ecosystem for more than an year now… looking forward to the build of Shade & Silk… dont worry about the market & keep building folks… a project with strong fundamentals is the key :slight_smile:

Follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/ArunShunmugam?t=CKXcqteW1zIGzDvDoEgiqw&s=09

6 Likes

Hey guys!! Luigi Orsini here. my twitter handle @lorsini85 and im excited for cosmos ecosystem and especially secret and shade for last part of this airdrop!!! LFG guys!!! keep building!!

7 Likes

Hey I’m Noob4eva, you can find me on discord @Noob4eva or on twitter @hodor4eva

I’m excited for SILK and the many other applications that are coming to Shade!

5 Likes

Cosmos Kramer here, first time long time! Just started getting it going networking-wise, but have been in the crypto space since 2016 or so. Started off teaching myself TA which bled into day-trading which bled into reading White Papers which bled into trying to find four or five solid projects that could drastically change the current landscape to invest in.

The longer you’re “in” the space, the more you realize just how rare solid projects are with solid teams. Consider myself blessed to have been introduced to SCRT by our CryptoChem team in around this time last year. SHD and the greater SCRT ecosystem present opportunities rarely seen imo, and I couldn’t be more excited to grow alongside the team as they push forward!

twitter - @CryptoChem23

6 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Brett and i hail from the wide open space the is the Midwest US. Just a non-techy grey-bearded organic farmer. I got into crypto/web3 as somthing to fill my downtime in the winter. I have stayed with it because of the possibilities i belive it could provide my kids in the near future. I am a firm beliver in the $SHD team and community. Thank you team for all the hard work put into this project…I’m betting the farm on you guys!

Twitter @BrettSchaffer6

7 Likes

Hello all, my name is Shaun and I’m from Scottsdale, Arizona! I’m a physician and a new dad!

I have been in the crypto space for 1-2 years now, as I agree with a poster above in stating the longer you’re in crypto the less often projects with true potential, utility, and most importantly of all a trustworthy and team that PRODUCES RESULTS are very hard to find. I am thrilled for Shade protocol and hope they add bonds for ATOM soon! I don’t have a Twitter, so here ya go!

5 Likes

is this the new facebook :eyes:
Hi, santo here.
Twitter : @EffendySanto
Exciting for the drawing :crazy_face:

3 Likes

i am @zoltanelis , nice to meet you all. Love the shade protocol ideas(private alghorithmic stablecoin and many different shd stakers revenue sources/utilities).

4 Likes

:musical_note: Well my name is Skrillah & I’d like to see
:notes: $SILK adopted institutionally
:mega: Cause if mass adoption is gonna be
:shushing_face: Then stablecoins need privacy

We also need moar cold steel bars from @CarterWoetzel

You can reach me on Twitter/Discord @SecretSkrillah for anything related to the Secret Agents program or repping Shade at events in Europe!

:v:

7 Likes

Hello!

My buddy got me into secret network, and crypto in general earlier this year, and ive been going down the rabbit hole ever since. Happy to be part of the community!
I run a small brewery and enjoy all things beer/brewing, poker and hiking!
Cheers

edit: twitter handle same as discord.

Most exited about the future use cases for privacy-preserving stables in cosmos and beyond!

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

I am from Thailand and been in the Crypto community for about a year. First discovered Secret and the Shade. My Discord and Twitter handles are @Dahtank

I run a small business in Thailand and I am excited about Silk-Pay and how it can transform Crypto payments and then electronic payment! With privacy built in!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m emlanis, a privacy advocate from Nigeria. My Twitter hadles are @emlanis_ and @emlaniscoin. As a Secret Network Agent, I’ve been passionate about following Shade Protocol since day one and I feel like this is just the beginning of it all. I believe Shade has all the privacy features and products to show to the world of blockchain technology and I’m super excited to get along with that as the journey begins

4 Likes

Hi @FatherFlash !
You can call me ige. We definitely should grab a drink one day! Maybe in Bali after we moon :beers:
I’m really excited for the future of crypto.
https://twitter.com/___ige___

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m from New Hampshire and have been in the Crypto community for a couple of years, starting with BTC and then evolving into a Cosmos/IBC maxi in 2021. Huge Secret Network supporter, believer in privacy as a fundamental human right, and a big believer in what Shade Protocol is building. I’m a Principal Cloud Architect at a Fortune 500 company, and am excited to see where blockchain technology continues to emerge and impact the status quo.

You can follow me here: @therealsharcus https://twitter.com/therealsharcus

4 Likes

100%! Hopefully I’ll see you soon! :eyes::handshake:

1 Like

I’m Farnswoggle, Cosmonaut and former Lunatic :sob::sob::sob:. I love this project and have been stacking SHD from the beginning; I love the comprehensive nature of the project, I think privacy will be the foremost narrative in the future and Shade is in a position to be at the forefront of a new world. My twitter handle is @kapital_kid, and I’m so happy to be part of the community!

5 Likes

Hey all @AnewbiZ007 you can find me on twitter and discord, and may have read some of my content from education comittee. More content coming. I am a trader, investor, analyst, and educator, and love helping onboard new people to crypto and blockchain. As well as help newbies avoid the commin pitfalls. And I have gone deep down the rabbit hole lol. Been in crypto since 2018.
shade actually introduced me to secret network. It was the airdrop announcement last year. I had been a long time holder of atom and had a nice stash of luna at the time so i added secret, after learning about how it works and the mission, i realized this is the missing link in the chain, The :key: to adoption as I like to say.
Silk has me most excited for shade, but can not deny the shade swap and the dao both sounds great, and do love the derivitives.

Excited to be here and see what we can do :eyes::muscle::ninja:

5 Likes

hello everyone ! i am investor of cosmos.

my twitter handle is below.
https://twitter.com/100millions_10y

what makes me most excited for is secret will be the most important key to use crypt usual.

i am glad to meet you.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Arvin, and I’m an English-Dutch translator in the crypto sphere. Let me know when you need Such translations and I may help you out.

My Twitter account is @arrrvinnn.

I’m looking forward to Shade mainnet.

4 Likes

Hi all,

I’m a professional bag holder, but I’m just in it for the tech heh.

I came to Shade through Secret and being airdropped quite a bit of Shade from the start. I thought the project was super cool because Carter has a degree in Economics like I do.

I’m a Business Intelligence Analyst, so dealing with data is just what I do and always up for learning more. Aside from learning and working, I am an avid power lifter and quite often lift in my garage. Best of all, I’m looking forward to my daughter being born in November and officially becoming a girl dad, so hopefully SHD moons by then!

Twitter - @bagHoldingPro

6 Likes