Meet the Community!

Congrats on the news! Wishing you the best!

Hello All,

Greetings from Canada. Long time holder of Scrt (ENG) and big believer in SHD and what privacy means for the crypto space. We are certainly a part of something big and am very excited to meet you all.

My Twitter handle is @Anderse25876299

4 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I am a cyber security analyst with a background in cyber, networking, and systems administration. I have been in crypto for many years, mostly BTC and ETH. I became less active during crypto winter, and threw my ledger in the safe and forgot about it for a while. Recently started getting much more involved the last year or so. Really got into the Cosmos ecosystem and it became on of my favorites. Read the Shade whitepaper after hearing about it on Reddit. Being a security professional, the whitepaper just made perfect sense to me, and I decided to start accumulating. Also, lots of the Shade team seems to be located close by, which I thought was pretty cool.

I’m not really active on Twitter: @steady_sec

Look forward to all the new announcements coming soon!

4 Likes

Hi my name is Edisto and i am a civil engineer. I started crypto only a few month ago and fell in love with the cosmos universe.
Shade looks like a promising project and i can’t wait to stake my SHD and get some SILK

twitter: @Edisto1337

4 Likes

Hi,

my name is SB1234 and I’ve been around the SCRT space and watching the shade project for a while and I’m really looking forward to SILK!

Twitter handle: @realSB1234

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

gh0st from the WhisperNode validator team here. HUGE Shade fan/supporter, wanted to pop in and introduce myself.

Haven’t been very active in the $SHD / $SCRT community forums/discords lately, have been super busy rebuilding out our infrastructure & monitoring/alerting systems, as well as working towards supporting upcoming Cosmos testnets & mainnets. (I’m the main node guy for our team!)

However, I’m incredibly bullish on $SHD, and have been stacking up both on stkd-SCRT + $SHD as I can / with some of the commissions I earn from our team.

I was in Austin for DCentral, but unfortunately, didn’t make it out to the convention to meet everyone, which I’m really disappointed about. I was so excited to meet the Shade team, especially @CarterWoetzel - dude seems like a genius and I love what this team is doing.

Our @WhisperNode team really appreciates the Secret community’s support, and I personally plan on becoming more active within the community very, very soon (just as soon as I’m done building out our infrastructure the way I want - we are also working on adding a bunch of new RPC / LCD nodes for the community to use via the Public Chain Registry).

I’d love to engage more with you all, both here and on other platforms.

Let’s connect and chat:
Twitter (Personal): @gh0stdotexe
Twitter (Team): @WhisperNode
Team Discord: WhisperNode 🤐

Cheers, fam. Looking forward to connecting and engaging more - we love ya’ll! :zipper_mouth_face:

9 Likes

Hi guys ,

my name is Tony , my twitter handle is @antonioorsini11 and I’m a crypto enthusiast I’m most looking forward to shade protocols privacy features and securing web 3.0. Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us and glad to be part of the journey.

God bless you all

5 Likes

Yessss. Quality like this is hard to find.

Congrats on new fatherhood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

It is so nice to meet you all. My name is Modestas and I am a person trying to step ahead with the world. I have been engineer, project manager, CEO, COO, supply chain manager, production manager etc. at many different technology companies. With all that I only have one goal - to make some impact and to change a world to a better place to be.
This is why I became Cosmos Ecosystem addict and this is why I truly love Shade Protocol as a project.
You can find me on twitter as @mOdeToken, see you there!

4 Likes

Thanks! It is quite challenging I must say. Our little guy is 1 month old and I basically live off coffee.

3 Likes

Greetings all. My name is Mike. I am just your typical Cosmonaut, Scrt agent, Stargaze junky.

Great to meet you all. I look forward to working Shade Protocol into my daily crypto life.

4 Likes

Hello Spartans and Warriors,

I am @Rocking_Ape (Twitter handle)

I got into SCRT more than 1 year ago and I loved the idea of a smart contract capable blockchain with data privacy by default. As DeFi lacks privacy SHD becomes the solution and I am looking forward to use SHD, SILK and SILK PAY in the future.

I read the Whitepaper and I read and watched the material the SHADE Team and Carter had published. I love it, that’s why I always retweeted the SHD & SILK content on twitter to bring more people into the privacy preserving web3 world.

SCRT and SHD became my new crypto home and I am very happy to be part of this truly revolutionary mission, which is so much needed nowadays.

In my spare time I like to play chess.

Let’s spread the word and change the world as we know it dear Spartans and Warriors

4 Likes

Hey shade protocol,

My name is Bilal, i am @BilalRMK on Twitter. I’m a huge fan of shade protocol and secret network. I love what you guys are building, and i also love the majors you took after what happened to $luna and $ust.

Great job guys. I will love to meet more members of the community.

3 Likes

Hey Guys !
i’m Ashi Jey It makes me proud to be part of the Shade community
and I’m so excited for the fall (Shadeswap,$SILK etc.)
And what made me really feel that this project is a strong and committed project was the quick response of the team to what happened Terra blockchain (UST collapse)
i know u changed SILK from an algo stable coin to a over-collateralized model
I hope that this project will continue to work with strength and commitment, and I, as a member of this community, will support it.
twitter - @Agnostiiiic

5 Likes

Hello, Greetings
My Name is Nedz from Nigeria, I am excited to see what the Secret Blockchain brings to the Space. Private Defi is an area thatvis much needed, hence my interestbin Shade.
Twitter: @Nedz_Space

3 Likes

hi all, im zenopie and I like to party

5 Likes

Hey everyone, looks like we’ve got a second welcome topic I missed at the beginning. I don’t have a Twitter handle, but I’m DC here and in the Discord channel. I will remain active there, but am glad to see we’ve got a forum for deeper discussion of topics relating to SHD/SILK that Discord just isn’t as useful for. Looking forward to seeing updates around mainnet launch and discussion around governance for the future of the project.

3 Likes

Hey my name is Matias, I’m from South America, Argentina, 27 years old. Love the concept of decentralization and defi. Love the whole Cosmos ecosystem, ATOM, SCRT, JUNO, AKT, OSMO. Cosmos is a great entrance for beginners, with good UX/UI for new ones and pretty secure in comparsion to others.
I work with medical cannabis in a foundation, but now most of my time is in crypto. My dream is to travel around the world and being able to sustent myself no matter the place I am.
Hope to see great development over here, I know there are some big brains <3

My twitter is @ngmi2k https://twitter.com/ngmi2k and my Discord m2k.eth#7502

Excited to see more privacy in the ecosystem!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m kavelum (on twitter)
I am a SHD maxi and I have been since the day I read the whitepaper last fall.
I am most excited about silk of course. Reflexive currency is what the world needs. And I really belive in this team!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I’m Jarlaxle, who is with the journey of SCRT since 2018. I’m looking forward to possibilities regading first privacy native coin SILK payments in various forms and possible SHD use cases.

@HergunSercan

3 Likes